Liverpool Looking out to Sea
1. Liverpool. March 1985.
2. Children playing near the Woodside ferry terminal, Birkenhead. November 1985.
3. Burnt-out children’s playground, Childwall Valley. December 1985.
4. Abandoned flats, Tuffins Corner, Netherley. December 1985.
5. Tony and Marie, unemployed, in their children’s bedroom. Heathfield Road, Tower Hill, Kirkby. October 1985.
6. Mike T. in his bedroom in ‘Legoland’. Runcorn New Town. November 1985.
7. Anfield. The Kop, mourning the death of the 95 fans killed at Hillsborough. April 1989.
8. Looking west towards the Irish Sea. New Brighton. July 1990.
9. Fish and Chip stall inside New Brighton Fair. August 1990.
10. Scavenger on his way home with a bag full of copper wire to weigh in at a local scrap yard, Bidston Moss tip, Birkenhead. April 1985.